- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Bad Bager s.r.o. ID:04385811 with registered office at Hnězdenská 735/6, Prague 8 (hereinafter: "controller").
- Contact details of the Administrator are
address: Hnězdenská 735/6, Prague 8
phone: 602 756 015
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier, or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The regulator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
- The controller processes your identification, contact and contract data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal basis and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- the execution of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the Controller,
- sending commercial communications and carrying out other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- Registrar retains personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims under that contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship) .
- After the retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/the execution of payments under a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR; and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to data protection has been violated.
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular secure passwords, encrypted backups.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to personal data.
These terms and conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.